I'm always trying to make my life easier -- so here are a few tips I'm living by lately.
1) Car tweezing. You always have the BEST natural light in the car...and I always see my stray eyebrows when I'm driving. So I keep tweezers in my car. Plus, when someone gets a splinter- you can always save the day with your car tweezers. <---- It's happened more than once!
Don't be alarmed when people stare at you when tweezing in the parking lot. #noshame.
2) Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee. (The bottle sold at Target.) This coffee is TEN CALORIES a serving - which means I consume about 20-30 calories when I drink it. Plus I put in a little vanilla almond milk so add a few calories for that. CHEAPER, HEALTHIER, and SO GOOD! It's like a win-win-win situation. Once the fall hits I'll be back to my 500 calories lattes, don't you worry.
3) Have a signature drink. You can love a whole menu of drinks - but make sure you have a well known, go-to drink. B never has to ask what I want he can just grab me a drink when he orders his own and I feel loved, appreciated, and a little like a VIP. This applies in your local coffee shop too! I walk in and my fav barista gets my drink started before I even hit the register.
4) The clarisonic mia(2) will change your life. I think the moral of this story is to always wash the makeup off your face. I have terrible skin - but as long as I am diligent about using my clarisonic scrubber my skin is clear, smooth, and happy! It definitely takes a few weeks to get all the "junk" out of your skin, but after that it's paradise.
5) Paint your nails. I have a few favorite colors that I rotate between. Polished nails make me feel more put together and complete. My secret to painting them myself (besides a few months of practice) is THIS top coat and base coat. It dries so quickly and everyone asks me if I have gel polish on.
Ok, that's all I have time to offer up today - I know you all feel inspired and like your life has been changed for the better. You're welcome ;) Happy Sunday sweet friends!